Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer Fun


Well, it's definitely been an interesting summer. That's the time we're all supposed to relax, but for most of us, it's completely jam packed with summer camps, vacations, family get togethers, and lots of travel. For me, it's also packed with lots of work. I have a wonderful job that allows me to work from home, but I also have my busiest time of the year in spring and summer. Oh well.

So please forgive me if my posts this time of year are few and far between. I am still here. I am still creating and I will post things as I get time. Like now, for example.

How have your summers been so far? It looks like it actually might be a warm summer for us so I'm hoping that I will have a LOT of tomatoes this year (none from last year). My herbs are happy and I think my son's beans are growing. We're not quite sure yet what he planted so it will be a surprise.

I finished up two quilts for the little people a few weeks ago. These were started back in November and I quickly realized that I was not going to find the time to work on them. They were not finished for Christmas I can tell you that much. Knowing me, they have lots of appliqué and I tried some hand quilting out which I now love. I will share these lovelies with you when I can get them outside for a photograph.


In July we have some birthdays and two vacations but I will try not to stay away too long. I also have some appliqué patterns in the works so I will be getting those out to you all too.

See you soon!

No comments: